miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

My biography

My name is Demian Sances and I was born in 1989 in Santiago,Chile. Now I am estudying Veterinary Medicine at University of Chile.

My parents Jaime Sances and Gisela Alvarez are married, and I have a younger sister called Camila Sances. We all live together in Maipu.

I went to "Elvira Hurtado de Matte" School until 1999, and then I joined the "Instituto Nacional" by the year 2000. In 2006, I graduated and after that I spent a whole year preparing myself for PSU test to apply to University. In 2008, I started a major in Veterinary Medicine at the University of Chile.

I`m not a sports guy, but I really like riding my bike, swimming and running while I listen to my favorite music. Among all these hobbies i also am a bass player.


                                                                     My parents
Me

                                                                   Me and my sister

                                                          Me graduating from highschool

2 comentarios: