lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

My favourite piece of technology

as i mentioned in a previous entry, i really love music, so we could say my favourite piece of technology that has been invented in the whole time is the music reproductor in any of his formats ( cell phones, radios, cd reproductor, mp3).

In my daily i usually have a mp3 reproductor in my pocket, it was a christmas gift from an uncle about 3 years ago, and today it still working perfect; I usually use my mp3 reproductor when i have to travel to anywhere, especially on the long trips to the university.

My mp3 is a great friend of mine and i try to use it everyday, i like it because it gives to me the freedom to hear my music outdoor, in any place and any time i want. And about what would be life without my favourite piece of technology, well i think it would be boring, because music decorate all our spaces.

This is my mp3!!

1 comentario: